FxTrader provides competitive trade conditions for its customers:
- On-line trade in more than 50 currency pairs is available
- Lot - amount of a financial instrument which can be traded in an optional market
- Limit&Stop level - limit threshold of current price and pending order (in points)
- Freeze level - a prohibition of orders (in points) within which order can not be changed, cancelled or closed
- SWAP (next day)- as market swaps (in points)
- Swaps - simultaneous purchase and sale, or vice verse, of identical amounts of one currency for another with different value dates (Wednesday to Thursday swap increases three times).
- Swap's rate the difference, whether positive or negative, between forward exchange rate and the spot rate for a given currency, usually expressed in points.
- Margin - to calculate position volume, multiply lot size by trade leverage.
- Profit - positive gain from an investment operation after subtracting for all expenses (closing and opening prices) opposite of loss.
- Instantaneous auto trade executions
We are committed to execute your order on the prices you see (under certain and normal market conditions).
- State-of-the-art trading platforms
- Flexible lot sizes
- Risk management in real time
- Hedging capability
- 24-hour Internet, telephone trading
- 24 hour personalized customer service
To learn more, please contact to FxTrader customer support by email: email@example.com